- This Notice is issued pursuant to Section 7 of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“the Act”) and describes how Ashton Training Academy PLT (hereinafter referred to as “Ashton”, “us”, “we” or “our”), shall use your Personal Data.
- For the purpose of this notice (“the Notice”), the terms “Personal Data”, “processing” and “data processor” shall have the meanings as ascribed thereto under the Act.
- This Notice applies to any person whose Personal Data is processed by Ashton and/or by our data processor on behalf of Ashton.
- This Notice serves to inform you that your Personal Data is being processed by us and by using or accessing www.ashtonnlp.com and/or www.ashtontrainingacademy.com (the “Websites”) and/or other related applications, you are deemed to have given your consent to the processing of your Personal Data.
- Your Personal Data includes your name, gender, email address, home or office mailing address, telephone number, NRIC or Passport Number, and any information which may identify you that has been or will be collected, stored, used and processed by Ashton from time to time and all other related Personal Data that has been or will be collected, stored, used and processed by Ashton from time to time.
- The Personal Data and other information (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Personal Data”), is collected and processed by us and/or by our data processor for the following purposes:-
- To communicate with you in relation to the activities and services of Ashton;
- To operate the Websites and/or other related applications;
- To respond to your inquiries and/or complaints;
- To process your payments made to Ashton;
- To provide information to relevant third parties so as to comply with statutory and government requirements;
- To comply with any legal requirements; and
- For such other purposes directly related to the foregoing (hereinafter collectively referred to as “the Purposes”);
- For the Purposes as set out above, your Personal Data may be disclosed to the following third parties:-
- Any persons as directed by or consented to by you;
- Any persons as required for the purposes of us complying with legal and regulatory requirements; and
- Our data processor who processes your Personal Data on our behalf.
- Your Personal Data, and all other information that you provide us with from time to time, by whatsoever means and/or in whatsoever manner is voluntary in nature.
- By providing your Personal Data, you hereby consent to us processing your Personal Data in accordance with this Notice and the Act.
- Whilst processing your Personal Data, we will take all practical steps to protect its security.
- Your Personal Data provided to us may be transferred to and/or stored in a place outside Malaysia for the Purposes and/or to such third parties as set out above.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your Personal Data provided to us is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date. The Personal Data collected and processed by us is deemed to be accurate until and unless you inform us otherwise in writing.
- Ashton shall have the right to modify, update and/or amend the terms of this Notice at any time by placing the updated Notice on the Websites. By continuing to communicate with us following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Notice, you shall be deemed to have accepted such modifications, updates and/or amendments.
- Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may at any time hereafter request for access to your Personal Data, for correction or rectification of your Personal Data, to limit the processing of your Personal Data, or to seek further information regarding the processing of your Personal Data by contacting:-
ASHTON TRAINING ACADEMY PLT
No. 32, Lorong Angsa,
Tel: 016-219 6625
Email: [email protected]